If you’re experiencing:
- Exhaustion after a full night of sleep
- Headaches when you wake up
- Gasping or choking that wakes you
- Snoring, choking or lapses in breathing as you sleep
- Heart palpitations
- High blood pressure or blood sugar levels
- Mood swings
You may have sleep apnea. Call William M. Schneider DDS
to set up a consultation for diagnosis and treatment. Sleep apnea not only disturbs your rest, but severe cases can result in diabetes, heart attack, stroke and even death. We’ll provide you with a wearable device to keep in your mouth as you sleep. This will help keep your brain oxygenated at night and prevent your sleep apnea from worsening. You’ll be well-rested once we’ve treated you.
Fill out the contact form to find out more about sleep apnea solutions in Walnut Creek, CA.